Samsung NC20 now available in the USA

So it seems that finally American fans of the Samsung NC20 can order as retailers are starting to make available their stock.   First out the gate is newegg who have the black model for $549 and an additional $20 dollers for shipping.

Check out our ‘where to buy’ page for an update and go purchase your USA spec Samsung NC 20 today!

We’ll keep you updated when more suppliers are added, and of course when the US stock of the Neon range is made available ;)

If you're looking to buy the Samsung NC20, you may want to look at our Recommended Samsung NC20 Suppliers Page.

8 Comments »

1. Jessica Said,

April 6, 2009 @ 1:38 pm

Any news (or believable rumous) that Amazon USA will be carrying it? I’d love to order it from them based on past good experiences.

2. Pugrider Said,

April 20, 2009 @ 7:31 am

FYI, I just posted a Youtube video made with my NC20 on my expereinces during a road trip with this netbook. It features nice views of the San Diego harbor, so you won’t have to look at me the entire time!

Pugrider

3. Pugrider Said,

April 20, 2009 @ 7:35 am

FYI, in case you are looking for the Yourtube link, which is hyperlinked using my name in the first post:

I would be happy to any questions you might have about the NC20.

Pugrider

4. Bill Machrone Said,

April 21, 2009 @ 1:37 pm

Pixel problems etc..neweg beware return policy…read small print

5. bobs Said,

April 22, 2009 @ 7:51 pm

thanks!

how is the keyboard? is it really full size?
    how is the real world battery life? do you thnk it’s worth it to get the 9 cell?
    how is the speed? can you run word, firefox, and other programs concurrently without it feeling slow?
    how are the speakers?
    how is the wifi?

6. Kao Said,

May 6, 2009 @ 10:50 am

I just bought my NC20 from Newegg.com. $580 including next day shipping with UPS. I ordered it Monday afternoon and received Tuesday morning! It was my first order from Newegg and they did a great job of packaging my order the same hour and getting it to UPS immediately since I paid extra for next day.

7. Flacito Said,

May 19, 2009 @ 10:28 am

Anyone know if the NC20 will be available in white in the US? Newegg only seems to be selling the black version.

8. Cyndy Said,

October 7, 2009 @ 7:55 pm

Hi,I didn’t see an answer to if anyone knows if/when the nc 20 will be available in the U.S. in white? If not, what would we find different about the U.K. version? Thanks!